The conference will be held online during the week of October 19-23, 2020. We have expanded the length of the conference and will schedule presentations throughout the entire week to allow flexibility for attending and viewing.
Complete registrations will receive an invitation via email the week before the conference begins, with a link to enter the virtual conference platform.
- NJ Forest Service Urban & Community Forestry program (NJUCF) Core Training as well as the NJ Shade Tree Federation Conference General Sessions all under one registration!
- This year's program is scheduled to be released toward the end of August.
- Earn educational credits from NJ Community Forestry and obtain Community Forestry CORE certifications.
- Earn the following credits which are expected to be awarded:
- Community Forestry Credits
- LTE/LTCO Credits
- NJ Pesticide Credits
- LTE Credits — The State of Maryland
- NY Pesticide Credits
- DEP Pesticide Control Programs in New Jersey as well as New York and Pennsylvania
- Public Works Association
- Society of American Foresters
The Sessions of the virtual conference continue to host talented speakers who have the knack to engage an audience's interest and relay information that each of us can bring back to our businesses and/or communities.
With regard to online CORE training, you will need to complete six (6) modules on your own time prior to the NJ Shade Tree Federation Conference and attend four (4) discussions during the week of the NJ Shade Tree Federation Conference. Choose "CORE and Conference" on your registration form. You will receive instructions for accessing CORE upon registration.
Take part in our first ever online conference, where you'll receive a complimentary copy of our newest publication Soils for NJ Trees.
Be informed, entertained and be able to earn education credits, all from the comfort of your home.